a giraffe is 26yrs. old, what is the age of the giraffe in human years?

irrelevant........

I presume you mean like the comparison in age for dogs? If so, a 26year old giraffe would be in his/her late 80s in human years. 25 is a very old giraffe in the wild, they can get to 30 in captivity, and that 30 is considered 100yrs old in human years

26 years old id you use the human method of caculating time just like Elaine M said  she

26 years old. All scientists just use the human method of calculating time (and yes, this includes dogs and cats - the 1 year = 7 of theirs isn't accurate for those anyway).

26 years IS  "human years".  I presume that you really mean "what is that in giraffe years".  I don't know, because I am not an expert in giraffes.  Give us the conversion rate for giraffes.

If YOU don't know what that rate is, then you are asking the wrong question.  You want to know how many giraffe years is equal to 1 human year.  I'm not going to do the research for you.  That is your job.

• BJJ

1 giraffe year is about 3 human years  

So that would be about 78 years 

• .

They live to be about 28 years old in a zoo.  

Ok Google it........