I asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 4 weeks ago

how do you tolerate sushi for its taste,really in your mouth?

I and all usually add to it about soy sauce or some sesame,what can I say that before of taking one of them I,m an exhausted of some a sushi now,so how to eat them another time with enough palate?

i don't need to tolerate it, i like the feel and the flavor. i typically pick up the piece, touch a corner into my soy sauce, and pop the whole thing into my mouth.

Let me tell you all; Sushis are really good in taste if you eat it from a right, healthy, and hygienic place. It tastes delicious. 

Sushi is a Japanese dish of prepared vinegared rice, usually with some sugar and salt, accompanying a variety of ingredients, such as seafood, vegetables, and occasionally tropical fruits.

Some good places to try it from are Dragonfly experience, Plum By Bent Chair, Lord Of The Drinks, Spezia Bistro, etc. These are my all-time favorite places to go and relish the flavors of sushi. These places are in Delhi, India. Apart from sushi, these places offer some scrumptious foods and drinks as well. They have a lively ambiance and a perfect crowd for your perfect outing. 

I have shared a picture from Plum By Bent chair, the sushi which I had there and which was so tasty! Oh, I want to have it again!

Store bought sushi uses cooked fish, it’s very nice, but is somewhat bland and needs soy sauce and wasabi... I recently had fresh ‘raw fish’ sushi for the first time ever, it was very tasty on its own, but I made the mistake of adding too much dark soy sauce, it was overwhelmingly salty... (I had not realised you were only supposed to use a tiny bit, I also was only used to the light stuff)...

You need to know is it the amount of vinegar, or the seaweed, or the raw fishy taste, or the cooked food taste.

There are some places who overdo their vinegar. So when you realise what is the part that you exactly don't like, you can eliminate them. For me, I don't eat any that has the fish roe.

Try sone different types. Maybe sashimi or nigiri.

In the end, you either like it or don't.

Yes they are great so it's good.