Why do Trump-supporters look so stereotypical?

Every time I see them they are old, white, and dumb looking.

Look up Candace Owens or Diamond and Silk.

Because we... like HILLARY SAID are a bunch of deplorables.. 

Im a life-long conservative and Trump supporter. I have bachelors of science degree, I am a veteran of the USMC (with 100% disability) I come from a family that values God, Community and family. I give at least 15% of my income to charity. I am cultured, well traveled throughout the world, I live middle class, reside in a nice area. On my free time I enjoy flying, oh yeah, I'm a private pilot as well. Is this the stereotype you were referring to?

I BET THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU

like bernie sanders supporters, young millenials ecc

• xg6

Because. sadly, many of them fit a specific stereotype.   

• don
      3 weeks agoReport

Democrats all fit a certain stereotype (low information communist jew hating sheep unable to think for themselves)

Because you don't use your own eyes to see supporters of Trump. You let others tell you what you see.

My Dad is dark skinned and Hispanic and he is a huge Trump supporter.

Sorry you don’t get out much, President Trumps supporters come in all colors & sizes

Stereotyping, the very thing you probably say you're against. Nice. Classic liberalism hypocrisy.