Alannah asked in Social SciencePsychology · 12 months ago

What do I do to stop feeling lonely and meaningless?

I feel like every day is just a repetition of meaningless tasks. Every day I go to school, do homework, and then go to bed. I feel like every day I do the same thing and its just meaningless busywork towards a future of working for the rest of my life. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

false..........try again

• 12 months ago

I agree with what others wrote about giving or doing for others. I also believe that we were not created just to be physical beings, but we have a spiritual need. Matthew 5:3 says "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need". Why would that be good? Because once we're aware, we can take steps to draw closer to God. He says that if we'll try, He will draw close to us (James 4:8). The way is through His word. "This means everlasting life, their coming to know You..." (John 17:3). To learn more about the wonderful future for the earth and for us, see JW.org.

• ?
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

When you feel down, as this sounds like, that's the time to do some exercise, go for a walk, get some sleep, do something important that you've been putting off for a long time, and do something for someone you know who also is feeling down.

• 12 months ago

Consider a good hobby please?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

Start by cleaning your room to break the pattern and add order to your life. Once you've done that join a team sport and/or start doing volunteer work. You're smart/introspective enough to realize that life lived for oneself is a worthless life - an empty waste of vitality punctuated only by meaningless suffering (this is the inevitable conclusion of a life without a higher purpose from a timeless, omnipotent, omniscient God-like force of nature).  

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

xwkoxkoxkowkoxxxwxw

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.