I am a 15 year girl, bisexual, but have never kissed someone. I really want to but I don't have a crush right now. What should I do?

• Robin

wait ....................................................................

Wait.  Take up some sort of activity at school, or volunteer after.  You don't need to do ANYthing else.  Don't worry:  You'll meet someone...it just takes time.

Why do you need to do anything? If you're not interested in anyone right now, then wait until you are. What's the hurry?

• reme_1

You may be bisexual or not. You haven't even been in any kind of relationship yet. It is OK to NOT know how you feel. (Heck I didn't kiss anybody till I was 20.)

If you aren't so sure, call the gay center and talk to the counselor. And meet other girls there who are your age and questioning their sexuality. Don't worry about it.

(I didn't know I was a lesbian till I was 25 and married- unhappily- what a shock

that was. : ) )

• Donna

Find a crush. It's simple.

Start asking around, whats your type?