Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 10 months ago

My boyfriend is going to Thailand with his family?

My boyfriend is traveling to Thailand with his family for 1 month. Should I be worried he's going to cheat? 

One month, he as going to **** as many girls and the famous BBjs, try me your not as good at that. as hiss wallet can handle. And if he look good pick ups are easy too. My advice, you have fun too. He will deep in Thai within 3 days.....

Its not cheating when its a bar girl or similar.

If you have to ask , maybe you need a new boyfriend ?

Why would you be worried that he's going to cheat? In a good, stable relationship there shouldn't be any worries or doubts as you should be able to trust one another too. As with anywhere, if he's looking for a bit of "fun" and wants to cheat then he will, Thailand is no exception but may end up being easier for him to do so there.

I suppose it depends on how strong your relationship is?

• Huh?

Probably not, if he's going with his family. It also depends where in Thailand he's going and how old he is.

Danger spots: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket.

Relatively safe: anywhere in the Isaan (north-east Thailand).

...do you have reason to be?

Yes. But there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep your fingers crossed you got one of the few good guys.

Yes he's gonna sleep with his family.

Joes barbecue foot massage