Have you had to make any tough decisions lately ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, for university I wrote an essay about current events in Syria and what the media has been lying about in regards to that. I'm pretty sure my professor either thinks I'm antisemitic or has no idea what he just read.

It was either that or writing about Stem Cells, and Stem Cells are stupid, boring, and meaningless.

nope/… don't like them decisions

Yeah , unfortunately i have

Yes, tough choice as what to eat for my breakfast

• Jess C

Not really, I made a decision to finish work early last night... but that wasn't that difficult.

Actually, no. I’ve been trying like hell to do the right thing all of the time and I guess the fall out of that is no fall out.

i was thinking earlier underwear inside or outside today thank god i dont wear any..

• CAB

Naah, it's been the year of the No Brainer

yes though I don't know ...... should I take the decision to resign or not ? what are your plans, my head is paining

• Gag Me

I haven't but I know someone who has. It's a very painful thing to have to do.