Girls honestly would you?

Today i asked her out on a date and she said yes but then sent me a meme pic that said how men are always horny. I then said damn straight i love sex. She then daid “lol but your not going to have sex with me”. I then explained how sex is not all i want from her i explained i want sonething real with her then we changed subjects.....

Does this mean she’s ready for sex? I mean why did she even send me that meme pic out of nowhere.

She might have been triggered from past relationships, possibly experienced being cheated by someone or maybe someone left her for a better opportunity, or being used just for sex. She seems to be a little insecure.

• Bandz

Bro, I facepalmed reading that. If you think for a second that a girl saying “Lol, you're not having sex with me” actually means she’s trying to let you know she doesn’t want sex, you don’t understand women at ALL. If you were to go out in the streets and cold approach thousands of women and flirt with them and try to lead things toward sex, the sheer number you’ll hear that from is staggering. You always have to read the underlying sub-communication and not just take words exactly as they are said. Do you not hear the teasing, laughter, and fun in those words? She just wanted to hear you joke back like “Oh, no of course not” with a winky emoji. Instead you took the words as if she had said them with serious intent and tried to backtrack and justify, as if insecure about scaring her away. That kills the mood. You can still make a comeback but let this be a lesson. Never try to bring logic into a flirty interaction, least of all when the other person is more or less messing with you.

• Bandz
      3 weeks agoReport

I forgot to answer the main question. Why’d she send the pic?It’s flirting, plain and simple. You asked her out, which is basically admitting that you want her, so she’s taking advantage of pop culture to playfully call you out and see how you react.

It seems to me that it was her way of letting you know that she doesn't want your date to be all about sex.

If you know her and you can't figure this out, I can only guess.

Maybe it's a warning that she's not having sex with you so if that's the plan, walk away now.