Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Is going to a haunted maze corn ungodly? ?

What I mean is that going to this place will open doors for the devil or evil spirits to come into my life? What does the bible say about this things?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

no. it's fine. The Bible would basically say you should find better things to do with your time (Wisdom) but it is not Sinful nor is it necessarily a gateway to Evil.

In fact, you can use the event to measure the state of your God-Given Conscience. it's when Blood and Gore stop bothering you that you should be most bothered.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

I sincerely hope you're joking. No offense intended, of course.

• 7 months ago

If you willingly play in the devils playground for your own pleasure the devil has a right to get you. Going to a haunted place is going to a place where there are demonic spirits. They arent the spirits of the dead they are familiar demonic spirits that manifest themselves to be look that way

1 Thessalonians 5

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Ephesians 6

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 Peter 5

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Corn Man is a-comin'!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No, look up haunted corn maze not haunted maze corn, Jesus's words on the matter are quite clear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.