Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is going to a haunted maze corn ungodly? ?

What I mean is that going to this place will open doors for the devil or evil spirits to come into my life? What does the bible say about this things?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

no. it's fine. The Bible would basically say you should find better things to do with your time (Wisdom) but it is not Sinful nor is it necessarily a gateway to Evil.

In fact, you can use the event to measure the state of your God-Given Conscience. it's when Blood and Gore stop bothering you that you should be most bothered.

• 4 weeks ago

I sincerely hope you're joking. No offense intended, of course.

• 4 weeks ago

If you willingly play in the devils playground for your own pleasure the devil has a right to get you. Going to a haunted place is going to a place where there are demonic spirits. They arent the spirits of the dead they are familiar demonic spirits that manifest themselves to be look that way

1 Thessalonians 5

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Ephesians 6

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 Peter 5

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

• 4 weeks ago

Corn Man is a-comin'!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, look up haunted corn maze not haunted maze corn, Jesus's words on the matter are quite clear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.