Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Childless adults: Do you want kids & if, so how many?

I'm 24 with no kids. I don't regret waiting. I want to have my 1st child at 28 or 29 because I want to travel & party while I have energy.

Best Answer

No. I don't want kids. I prefer to live as a free spirit.

You should plan to still have energy in your 30s or its gonna be miserable. Exercise. You don't even have to exercise a lot, just do it consistently.

• Lôn

No, I don't. I prefer fast cars and luxury holidays over screeching, shitting, puking sprogs.

You're very, very young, literally you have 25 more years to have children. you have plenty of time to change your mind or not at all.

• Candi

Funny thing I used to think I would not have any kids when I was younger then as I met someone I began to think that I did in fact want to give birth to my own child. It was as if I had identified more with my life and wanted to save this wretched world from crying. I was never that attached to my child but I did love him to death. We were always so calm hanging out together as he grew up. The saddest thing was leaving him to go to school. I had gotten a divorce and had committed myself to making every single sacrifice for him. It was very tough raising him by myself and when he grew up to be 17 my mother had blamed me for everything she thought he was lacking. He had grown up to avoid so much drama and focused trying his best in school. He was always so down to earth and much of his life he spent indoors because he confessed how he hated going to certain parties. I had taught him so much about how to deal with those who were just always acting cold, detached, and selfish. So mother just raged when he managed to phase out of her demands. He didn't learn to speak spanish too well (though he still is trying) so I was proud that he did not get to hear some of the embarrassing things she said to me. It was just so annoying for me and him. I am so glad I had such a best friend and the best part is that he always enjoyed relaxing time especially when I cooked family meals. He didn't even get to hear her horrible affirmations about how horribly I cooked according to her. He's looking forward to having a relationship only when he's done enjoying himself and I could never be that proud of him. Even though he is not so spiritually committed I know he will find balance in his life as he goes through any ups and downs, he has learned to be compassionate, understanding, and forgiving of others. He has built tolerance for so many annoying circumstances. I can't wait to see him happier in the future as he already is hopeful and content in his present life. Its hard to think of stability but once you start to love yourself everything in life will be more pleasurable. Enjoying yourself the most is the first priority in gaining independence and becoming a confident individual, you can explore your passions, learn from others, and become a great mentor by sharing your life's joys and experiences. Life is never boring when you save, sacrifice and set yourself up with realistic expectations. So far my son wants to work meeting great people and assessing his qualities. He has matured and gained insight into many people's personalities. Life is waiting to be crafted, I wish you the best of luck and hope that God is the center of your everyday joy. May he always bless you with health, wealth, prosperity and happiness. :)

wish i could but i cant make them myself