What is your favorite Zelda game?

• Steel
    Favorite Answer

That's a tough call, but I'll say Ocarina of Time for me. It laid the groundwork for many of the themes still used in the game series to this day, including some of the different races, locations/geography, musical compositions, and the introduction of Ganondorf as a humanoid persona form of Ganon. That isn't even to mention how it was the first "3D" game of the series. It still holds up pretty well to this day.

My favorite game majora's mask.

Its probably a dumb choice because of how recent it is, but Breath of the Wild really swept me away. Just from like the change of pace but it still gives the same comfortable and exciting feeling as any other Zelda game. But if I had to choose one besides BOTW it would DEFINITELY be Wind Waker, I love that one so much!

the one in Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros

the caLL OF DOOFIS

A link to Past is still my favorite Zelda game, all these years later. I've lost count of how many times I've beaten it.

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are tied as my favorites.

I know the ocean was big, but wind waker still made me love traveling the seas

i liked majora's mask, loved that game.

• marty

The first one is still my favorite