Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Who is Pearl?

i’ve seen several questions saying she gives bad answers, and some questions saying she gives good answers, and i’ve also seen a couple questions about a girl named colly and about pearl being mean to her by blocking her. who is this user? and who is colly?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

im pearl, i dont give bad answers , i didnt block her,im just not wanting to answer her questions cause she gives me best answer constantly and i dont want to be point gaming, colly is a user here

• August
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Pearl.Pearl L and now Pearl's boyfriend are all crap

• 3 weeks ago

There is a Pearl and a Pearl L...which one are you referring to...?

• Lita
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

They are the same person.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A character from "The Scarlett Letter"

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

someone who answers everything on yahoo answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

HEY... leave Pearl alone.. IF SHE WANTS TO MAKE 25 accounts and give herself best answer thats her business. NO ONE is stopping you from doing it to..

• Richard
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

ole sarge mind your business you retard.

• 3 weeks ago

Who is Pearl....

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Leave pearl alone! She does what others do on here, just give their opinion and I never see her give any mean answer so I don’t see what your problem is.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

She has severe mental problems and uses the same answer most of the time.
      "Call cps or the police" is about all she says just to get points.
      Very much has SEVERE mental problems.

• blank
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Colly is a rare, slightly off tasting type of melon. Found all over the world from time to time, Colly, when you ingest it kinda makes you feel off and a little down. Some would go as far as saying Colly Melon can make you feel down right blue and sad. Ingest too much and you could become clinically depressed.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

According to Elkie Brooks, Pearl is a singer.

• 4 weeks ago

Depends on who you ask. It’s either a guy or a girl that gives cookie cutter answers. Her/His answers are like psychic predictions. It’s open to interpretation so for some people it’s helpful and for others it’s useless.

Let’s say someone asks, should I see a doctor about my leg pain. S/He might give an answer like, I think it’s a good idea. To some, it’s a useful answer. Others think it’s useless because it doesn’t provide any details about why it’s a good idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.