Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do Christians never question the violent acts of their god? Is it because they secretly enjoy that people suffer and are punished?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are scared that they themselves will become victims of their god if they speak out. That is what happens during tyrannical dictatorships.

God, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, they are all the same. Except the atrocities god committed are far worse. Thankfully god is fictional and the atrocities he supposedly caused are just stories.

• 2 months ago

We looked that matter up and found Romans 11:33-36.

• Joe
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

As what ground do you believe you have the right to judge God, your Creator?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you not consider the violent acts of man,

If God didnt act when he did no man would be alive,

Jeremiah 29:23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

Humans fight wars, commit crimes, pollute the environment, often carry on business in a manner motivated by greed rather than concern for their fellowman, and sometimes indulge in habits that they know can be harmful to their health. When they do these things, they hurt others and themselves. Should it be expected that humans would be immune to the consequences of what they do?

Gal. 6:7 Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap;

Prov. 1:30They refused my advice; They disrespected all my reproof. 31 So they will bear the consequences of their way, And they will be glutted with their own counsel. 32 For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them.33 But the one listening to me will dwell in security And be undisturbed by the dread of calamity.”

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Why is it that the ignorant always assume the negative?

• 2 months ago

"But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive" (Genesis 50:20)!

• 2 months ago

What violent acts of YHVH GOD? The Bible is a history of mankind and his violent acts against Almighy GOD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.