Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

A Hindu who converted to Christianity ...?

I had a "terrible" dream. Terrible in the sense, that being a Christian convert I was chanting a Hindu God's name. In my dream, a dead person was trying to attack someone I know (maybe my mom) and I was threatening the vile thing that I'd invoke the Lord's name to chase him off. Instead of taking Christ's name, I was chanting Lord Shiva's name over and over until I woke up to a broad daylight. 

I felt like I had committed an unforgivable sin. Jesus is the only one I see as my protector and everything ( but I still respect Hinduism and others too). Dreams like that happens once in a while, why so ? I wonder. Will Jesus forgive me?  

• Prince

Be literate in Bible. It is not unforgivable sin.

Don't let any guilt overwhelm you.

You shouldn't worry about it too much.

Pray about it to God in Jesus' name.

Philippians 2:10

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Isaiah 45:22-25

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else…

• Chris

The unforgivable sin is dying without having believed in Jesus for eternal life. You didn't do that (yet). Hinduism is from devils and leads to hell, so abandon it.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death