Rex asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

I'm a white guy in Zimbabwe, Africa 6th generation and I've always loved hiking and fishing ?

exploring and prospecting about 3 years ago I stumbled across a reef of possibly the purest of platinum ore in the world and it's along an entire mountain range miles and miles I've shown samples to old prospectors and every single one of their jaws dropped as they've never seen such quality in raw form which begs the question what to do next the laws surrounding mining here are so corrupt and I've already picked 500kgs off the surface so far which estimated refined will be roughly USD$10,600,000 let alone the billions still laying on the surface and trillions laying deeper in the earth what would you do?

I guess if you happen to own this land you could arrange for some mining. If you don't own the land you could try to buy it. If you can't buy it I guess you just hide what you've already stolen (because TBH 10M USD is more than enough to live like a king in Zimbabwe).

i would find out what the laws are first

• Suzy Q

I would start sending emails to random people asking to invest. Obviously it's going to take money to mine and refine this ore and to set up a sales organization. Especially when surrounded by corruption.

Of course I would pay back each investor a thousandfold for his help. That's a small price to pay for the use of such a huge 'platinum reef'. 

What would I do? You mean, I were you? Two things:

1. Learn to use punctuation

2. Learn how to troll more believably. (Hint: "Reefs" are under water).

Just take the platinum and keep it in your house.

Maybe you're the Nigerian prince.