Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

What is an iCup?

Did Apple release a new product and I haven’t heard about it? Classmates (I’m currently in college) tell me to spell iCup and  start uncontrollably giggling once I have done so. What is this iCup and why is it so hilarious?

Best Answer

Yes the iCup is the newest product from apple, its quite amazing so its weird if you haven't heard about it. they were probably just looking at memes

It's a joke. When someone asks you to spell it, you say a funny sentence that I'm laughing about just thinking about it HAHAH

XD

just think about it for a bit LUOl... hint: the letter c, when said, becomes the word "see" HAHAHA

When you spell iCup i-c-u-p it's sounds like you're saying "I see you pee."

You may have too large an amount of toenail fungus. You might want to get that checked out.

Source(s): Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Icup is an iphone case that is shaped like a mug.

iCup is used for screening only. Positive results obtained with this device are presumptive.

I heard that in second grade.

• audrey

I (c) see u (pee). Get it now? That joke is older than dirt.

it is a cup made by the company apple

It’s hilarious because your disabled mother fell down a flight of stairs and died before she hit the bottom. #Banter.