Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Can someone tell me I will never find love? Someone. It's hopeless for me, and I can't leave my computer.?

I don't want any optimist telling me it will get better. It won't.

I don't care if you are 2 times older than I and "know from experience." You have never met someone as useless and unlovable as me.

This is Not coming from low self esteem. I don't have that. I have sociopath, abrasive personality and terrible traits.

I don't want someone to hug me. I want someone to be real with me so I can give up.

*sociopathy*

Please. I just want to go to sleep.

todd-close to what I need, but a bit too light

ravenhill-close enough, but defeatest is the result not the cause-bipolar mental illness and unlikable person it is it, and I will not get rid of it for my life.

All Hat-mental illness has defeated me. I'm tired and I don't want to be sad anymore about being useless. I'd rather be a person with nothing, and be okay with it, then and a person with nothing and not be.

*than A person *

• Best Answer

you won't get anywhere being so pessimistic and defeatist, thats certain.

• Chanel

Nobody can tell you that you will never find love. They have no right to tell you that but people can be spiteful.

Mix with positive people and when you make new friends be cautious at first cos if a person talks about other people then they will talk about you.

You do not know what is in the future and people fall in love at all ages.

There is a natural temptation to give up. I've been there. One thing I wanted to know before I did was, what has gotten the better of me? Why am I in this hole? How did that happen? What is it that has defeated me?

Some people in this world will never find love which includes me.