What is your favorite mythical creature and why?

• 1 week ago

Vampires because I always have crazy fantasy imagination after reading them, yes I know their not real but oh well lols.

What, just one? No way. Can't do it. There are way too many mythical creatures out there to just pick one.

Godzilla is in the top ten for sure, because anything he can't stomp over he can melt with his nuclear breath. Also Wonder Woman, because duh. I also like Bigfoot and Nessie, even though their existence has been proven scientifically impossible, so that's two more.

I guess we could fill up the rest of the list with creatures we've all heard about but nobody has actually seen. You know, virgin mothers, sober Canadians, logical radical feminists, honest lawyers, snarfs, grumpkins, unicorns, stuff like that.

• Mike W

The Phoenix. It's able to be born again from its own ashes.

Mothman he brought the gift of prophecy. He tried to warn humanity of dangers.

Mermaid, they’re so fuccin hot. That’s why I’m banned from sea world. I thought the dolphin was a mermaid, tried my luck, turns out the term “blow hole” means “don’t put your willy here, the fish will die”. Felt good tho ;)

• Ikeshia4 weeks agoReport

As if you would be allowed with them anyways