Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Christians, if you really want to disprove evolution, then how about you start displaying a level of intelligence that’s a bit higher than?

that of an ape, huh?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

First God can do all things he turn Lot wife into stone can he not do the same for animals

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Monkeys cannot turn into people and if it were true you would see the missing link and no one can.

But dummies who do illegal drugs are just as smart as monkies and jump around like fools.

• Diogenes
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If that "dummies who do illegal drugs" comment was for my benefit, smoking pot has been legal in my state for decades.

• 4 weeks ago

Why 'Anonymous'? Don't have the balls to let us know who you are?

• 4 weeks ago

Not all christians are like that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

How come there aren't half ape half humans or different species of human

• Diogenes
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Don't you understand that humans do come in a variety of subspecies, commonly called "races" that are each genetically distinct?

• 4 weeks ago

That would be impossible, since we humans are a type of ape--the sole surviving species of a line of apes known as the hominins. This is not just my opinion. If you don't like the present taxonomic system, blame Linnaeus or petition the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature to make changes.

• 4 weeks ago

How do you disprove something that isn't proven?

• Bulldog redux
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

@jon pike: I agree with you completely. Your comments seem oddly out of place.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You seem to be confusing Christians with fundamentalist Protestants, a MUCH smaller group of people. Jesus Christ founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church the fullness of truth. Therefore the teaching of that one Church (which includes well over half of all Christians) never conflicts with natural truths revealed by science. Truth cannot conflict with truth.

• 4 weeks ago

Insults and ad hominems solve nothing.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There you go! That's the way to prove that we atheists are morally superior! Be as negative and insulting as possible, just like Dawkins tells us to!

-Guy Incognito

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.