What phone upgrade should I get? ?

My phone contract is due for an upgrade. 

Currently have a Samsung galaxy S8 edge.

The screen is cracked and very close to breaking anyway. 

I'm not sure what a good solid upgrade would be. 

I don't want to pay extortionate contract prices, as I don't feel I can justify it in terms of how much I use it. So that writes off S10 and iPhone 11. 

Obviously S9 is an option, but I'm curious as to what the best phone I could get is that isn't going to cost me £60+ a month.

Pixel? P30?

Let me know your thoughts!

You seem to have more money than you do sense I'm sure if you have a Samsung 8 they told you that the screen replacement is only $35. So take it back to where you bought it from and take advantage of your $35 screen replacement

P30 hasn't Google services . S9 maybe a year old but still a good device. You can play all the all the latest games on it. I think getting the S9 would be a better option

I just dont know

• Jay

no samsung ever again as they intentionally make their phones stop working at a random point making you lose all info unless you happen to have it saved. it happened on my s3, s4, s7, and now waiting for it on my note8. only kept getting them cause they were so good but at this point its not worth it anymore. also not getting any chinese junk im getting a pixel, xperia, or whatever the best htc is now

• Rhysffs
      4 weeks agoReport

No idea what save your days is. The phone upgrade is free and I can work a cheaper deal with a different phone