Can men be given equal control over their potential parental status?

So, a woman maintains full rights, for a very long time after conception, whereas the man in the picture, loses his control  over his parental status at the point of ejaculation.

This is a stark imbalance of power here. Post-ejaculation. should men get some say as well? Or are ew left with the idiotic position of 'we should have kept our pants on'.. like she didn't equally taker her pants off as well

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, there is a stark imbalance. Post ejaculation, the male does no work. However the female's work is just beginning. She suffers for nine months, often with nausea and sickness. Her body swells all out of shape. Then she must undergo hours of labor with pain far beyond anything a man will ever experience. Then she is expected to breast feed for at least six months, depleting her calcium levels, and making her bones fragile. She is expected take the primary role in raising the baby. Yet some men have the gall to complain that they don't enjoy equal rights! Any court can understand why they don't deserve equal rights. 

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Also, you should increase your calcium intake when pregnant as well. Again, your doctor should tell you this information.

• 4 weeks ago

There is such a thing as a 'paper abortion' for fathers where, because they don't have the choice to have an actual abortion (since it's not their body), they do at least have the right to absolve themselves of parental responsibilities to the baby if the woman decides to have it. I think that's perfectly fair.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

False. No such process exists.

• 4 weeks ago

As I have no kids, I really don't have a helpful answer. The way society is and the way a lot of women are, I'm still trying to decide if I even want children.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No man should ever trust a woman who claims to be on birth control. His form of control over this situation is to use a condom every time. These don't have a 100% effectiveness rate of course. But this is always a guy's best hope of not being forced into fatherhood.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Then you ladies will shame men for not stripping themselves of testosterone because god forbid men produce sperm and get a woman pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No man should have any rights

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nobody has "parental rights" when there is no baby. I'm not sure if this is a joke or insane.

• Dont give a woman your sperm. Period. If you dont want kids, jerk off. That is your body your choice. Because the next step happens in her body, so thats her choice. Its not rocket science

• finc4 weeks agoReport

I think abortion is just a man's right to engage in sex outside of the marital bed ( premarital and extramarital ) and not assume the consequences of his acts .

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Feminists like to claim that an opt out that occurs before the woman's is equal, but of course that makes no sense on its face since not only is the opt out periods different, but they're intentionally designed to benefit women.

It's also just a flawed idea in general since there are simply too many cases that they're not accounting for when men wouldn't be able to opt out like in situations where the man is not aware of the pregnancy. If however a feminist does notice this flaw they try to cover it up by claiming that they would require the woman to tell the man of the pregnancy, but of course this is also flawed since you can't prove she ever informed him of it in the first place. Heck, you can't even prove he ever knew of it in most cases, so how would you ever prove she informed him of it?

In reality abortion being legal is just fvcked up as it not only allows women out of their responsibility, but it allows them to kill their own flesh and blood for any reason they see fit. Since when has it ever been justice to allow parents to kill their offspring? Oh right, that has never been justice, but in the minds of women that exactly what they fought for in court and have been defending since 1973.

Men and women should simply be held accountable for their actions like it was before women ever decided they had a right to be monsters.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I'm also aware that this pregnancy is dangerous argument of yours is an excuse that doesn't in any way limit your position on the subject.

• 4 weeks ago

Well done.

Honestly we cant change the world. If she wants to terminate the seed, just take the L and move on to a chick that wont be a bitsch about having your baby.

Because just as easy as she can terminate your baby. You can replace her with another woman you can knock up and who WILL keep the baby.

So no big deal, really.

Source(s): nothing
    • Chad⚡️
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes I realize that is what you are getting at. But what is the point of worrying about something you cant control?

• 4 weeks ago

hi i know what you mean

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.