julia asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 9 months ago

i am 17 and my boyfriend is 18 we are planning to go on a holiday to thailand ?

me and my boyfriend are planning to go to thailand in february. i was just wondering if i will be able to go without any complications when going to a different county as i am not 18 yet. 

3 Answers

  • 9 months ago

    If you're under 18, you need a notarized letter from your parents giving you permission to travel. You should also make sure that you can find a hotel that will rent to people under 21. Also, people in some countries are not as liberal about unmarried couples staying together, so make sure that's not going to be a problem.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    i would ask immigration this question

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • art
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

    I think it depends on what country you live in and what airline your flying with, is some countries or airlines you need written consent from one of your parents to fly overseas if you are under 18

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.