Good place to sell fundraiser candy boxes?

So we get these candy boxes from Sam’s club at school to fundraiser for our school band, and there’s 52 candy bars in them. You can eventually sell all of them buy taking them around classes but is there a place I could go to sell them faster? Like you can make almost $20 profit a box so if I could go buy some on my one and sell these quickly that would be awesome, my family has a Sam’s club card so I can buy them easily. I work at a local supermarket, my manager might let me but is there a place i could set up a table or a business or something that i could ask for them to sell (I would know someone there), so I could sell these fast, or at least in a couple days?

Hold on one second. They are selling from the same boxes as Sam's Club, you want to buy more on your own and then sell them...keeping the profits.

Since you'd be doing this under the assumption of charity, you would be committing fraud.

To answer your question, grocery store is a good idea if your manager will let you set up there. Otherwise, anywhere with high amounts of foot traffic.

Organizing corporate event will help.

I sold World's Finest when I was in band. What I would do is simply go door-to-door, and keep going until the box was gone. Every week day, after school. I noticed that the best time is just before dinnertime, when people are getting hungry.

Girl Scout cookies go outside the grocery stores. We also have a commuter train and they go outside the exit gates during rush hours.