What are the reasons why someone doesn't post on Facebook anymore?

I know lots of friends that they used to post nice things and now they don't post almost nothing. I normally check and wait to see a post and they don't post when I thought they would post.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

if they were russians, they got paid and left.

• 4 weeks ago

Sometime user have some content to post, so they post regularly and after that they curates the content online and update on the facebook. Sometime user post the spammy content, so Facebook block them.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

They r dead👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻☠

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

1. They're dead

2. They realize facebook sucks

• 4 weeks ago

My family posts on Facebook a lot. My family has been using Facebook since 2009 though. In my opinion nowadays, it really depends on when you started using the platform. The rate of people joining Facebook in 2019 has majorly dropped.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Some people dont want to Post about what there doing anymore some people have Lost Interest in Facebook

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They realized that social networking is a big waste of time and energy, and perhaps moved beyond a craving to have complete strangers affirm their value as people. In addition, maybe they found more productive ways in real life to explore creativity and reason.

• 1 month ago

People get bored and moved on. This was a better board when there was a section for silliness and people could move poor answers to it.

• 1 month ago

Well facebook over the years started having competitors and privacy on facebook wasnt present

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.