Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I'm having trouble quitting smoking. Does anyone have any tips?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

A friend of mine used that chantix, and it worked.

• Maddie4 weeks agoReport

Finally, someone with a suggestion. These people don't know how many times I've tried to quit cold turkey and felt like absolutely going insane. I just wanted suggestions to make it a bit milder when quitting. These people don't know cause they haven't smoked lol

• A C
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

God enabled me to quit when I asked Jesus Christ into my life as Lord and Savior many years ago.  I also was able to give up alcohol abuse the same day.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  Pray. 

• 4 weeks ago

As we all know, quit smoking is difficult for smokers as it is very bad addiction. For quit smoking, you have to take-

1) Zyban

2) Nicorette chewing gum

3) Chantix tblets

• 4 weeks ago

ZYBAN OR SWITCH TO VAPING

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Lose the matches.

• 4 weeks ago

Try the nicotine patches or gum, as they really do take care of the addiction side. As you will be less stressed then you can focus on the habit side of the equation, knowing and dealing with the triggers that lead you to desire the next smoke. Your mond will play tricks on you, try to convince your body that sugar will convert to nicotine in your body (it will not) or that one smoke will be okay when you give up. Don't fall for the addiction playing those games on you.

• 4 weeks ago

No smokin, is void!

• well, my friend smoked basil and it made it painful for him when he tried to smoke cigarettes. so you could try that

• 4 weeks ago

Just dont smoke

• 4 weeks ago

Put your cigarettes in water then try to drink the water. You will hate cigarettes after that

• 4 weeks ago

Just force yourself to stop. If that doesnt work then go somewhere for help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.