Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I'm having trouble quitting smoking. Does anyone have any tips?

Best Answer

A friend of mine used that chantix, and it worked.

• Maddie4 weeks agoReport

Finally, someone with a suggestion. These people don't know how many times I've tried to quit cold turkey and felt like absolutely going insane. I just wanted suggestions to make it a bit milder when quitting. These people don't know cause they haven't smoked lol

• A C

God enabled me to quit when I asked Jesus Christ into my life as Lord and Savior many years ago.  I also was able to give up alcohol abuse the same day.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  Pray. 

As we all know, quit smoking is difficult for smokers as it is very bad addiction. For quit smoking, you have to take-

1) Zyban

2) Nicorette chewing gum

3) Chantix tblets

ZYBAN OR SWITCH TO VAPING

Lose the matches.

Try the nicotine patches or gum, as they really do take care of the addiction side. As you will be less stressed then you can focus on the habit side of the equation, knowing and dealing with the triggers that lead you to desire the next smoke. Your mond will play tricks on you, try to convince your body that sugar will convert to nicotine in your body (it will not) or that one smoke will be okay when you give up. Don't fall for the addiction playing those games on you.

No smokin, is void!

• well, my friend smoked basil and it made it painful for him when he tried to smoke cigarettes. so you could try that

Just dont smoke

Put your cigarettes in water then try to drink the water. You will hate cigarettes after that

Just force yourself to stop. If that doesnt work then go somewhere for help