Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Am i racist?

I accendently said the N word should i be exi cuted and beaten to death?

Best Answer

no but i think you should learn spelling and grammar.

Lmfao no you’re not racist. I’m white. I went to an all black school. I grew up with all black people. I said the word a few times on accident. I always am hearing it around me so it kinda stuck in my vocabulary. I mean it depends on how you said it. We’re you calling someone a N word offensively? Or were you just saying hey that’s my N word. That’s the make or break deal.

One doesn’t accidentally say the N word.

yes, yes you are

• ?

You didn't state what color you are, if black then no, if white then most would say yes.

• Joshua W3 weeks agoReport

Sounds more of a racist comment then the man that feels guilty about saying the N word

They should chöp chöp your pp

• Joseph

Certain people will never forgive you and indeed it may come back to haunt you in the future. Welcome to Politicly Correct America.

Yes you are indeed racist.

Racism is the worst crime you could possibly commit... If i were you I would run to canada and hide because your crime is unforgivable and the FBI and CIA are already searching for you. The punishments they give you for that is unimaginable.... quite horric actually. Make sure you smother yourself in urine to hide your scent so their dogs cant smell you.

No its ok to sometimes say some bad words.

But dont say that too much