Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

do u believe in ghosts? why or why not?

Best Answer

I only believe in the ones I have seen, and also that other people have seen at the same time. They are rare, but they are real. They are just harmless spirits of dead people.

Forget the tv shows where they sit around in dark buildings with cameras looking scared. Those are nonsense.

I used to live in a very old house, built in the year 1800. It had a ghost that used to walk around upstairs making a noise. People who visited heard him too and asked about who it was. I had to explain it was just a ghost. There was no living person upstairs.

Ghosts no, but evil spirits yes. If you are Christian you have power in the name of Jesus over these evil spirits. Therefore a Christian has nothing to fear. Always remember, that He that is in you (The Holy Spirit) is greater than he that is in the world. This is not to brag, because when I boast I only boast in the name of Jesus Christ, the Savior of All Mankind if man accepts Him. I can do nothing unless God gives me His power to do so.

Sure. Because, like you said, why not.

I've seen a lot of stuff way crazier than ghosts in my lifetime.

Not sure yet what I believe. I've experienced things, but I'm not sure if they were real or just in my imagination.. but I'm leaning more towards believing.

YES,, experience ....

No. Because I'm not retarded.

I don't believe in ghosts because they are unexplainable and there's no scientific basis for them.  Also, like vampires, in each story where you hear about them they're different.

I might believe in them if I'd seen one myself.  Never did though.

Ghosts are like the Loch Ness Monster, Aliens, etc.  People believe in them because they want to.  Nothing wrong with that, I guess, but it's certainly not proof that they exist.

• David

No. There is no evidence of them. Even with EVERYONE having cameras, there's still no scientific proof that ghosts exist. Plus, there are no such things as souls.

• DEBS

Why did you post this in Mythology & Folklore? Seems you already have made up your mind.

• Rick

nope. .........................................

• Fuhr

I believe in rum.

Source(s): Capt Jack Sparrow