Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Why do Canadians and British people use American Express instead of Canadian Express and British Express?

I have seen them using it a lot

Best Answer

American Express is the business name of the company that issues the card.  Anyone who has a card with them has that name regardless of where they live.

• Lisa1 month agoReport

hello.this is the best answer.If u know more pls click here.
      https://getexcitinggiftcardsnow.blogspot.com/

For the same reason Americans and Canadians buy London Fog coats and not American Fog or Canadian Fog.

Two things are apparent: you think "American Express" has something to do with the US government, you went to a union-controlled, dumbed-down government school.

Why do Americans drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale?

You lie. Nobody uses American Express. Why should they. Why pay an annual fee for a credit card that other companies don’t require. Why use a card that’s not accepted everywhere. There are only a few businesses that accepts AMEX.

• I use Amex. Their customer service is the reason. If there is a dispute, they always sort it out for me.

• there is no Canadian and or British Express, and there is very little chance that there will be, these little annoyances called copyright laws, tend to spoil the fun...

Iam caucasion and all i use is black card.

I wonder on which continent Canada exists...

• abcdef

You're asking about a credit card? I'm Canadian and I am not aware of a credit card called "Canadian Express". At any rate, I don't leave home with American Express. Not honoured in many places (please not the spelling).

• sam

It is a brand name.