Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Why do Canadians and British people use American Express instead of Canadian Express and British Express?

I have seen them using it a lot

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

American Express is the business name of the company that issues the card.  Anyone who has a card with them has that name regardless of where they live.

• Lisa1 month agoReport

hello.this is the best answer.If u know more pls click here.
      https://getexcitinggiftcardsnow.blogspot.com/

• 1 month ago

For the same reason Americans and Canadians buy London Fog coats and not American Fog or Canadian Fog.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Two things are apparent: you think "American Express" has something to do with the US government, you went to a union-controlled, dumbed-down government school.

• 1 month ago

Why do Americans drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You lie. Nobody uses American Express. Why should they. Why pay an annual fee for a credit card that other companies don’t require. Why use a card that’s not accepted everywhere. There are only a few businesses that accepts AMEX.

• I use Amex. Their customer service is the reason. If there is a dispute, they always sort it out for me.

• there is no Canadian and or British Express, and there is very little chance that there will be, these little annoyances called copyright laws, tend to spoil the fun...

• 1 month ago

Iam caucasion and all i use is black card.

• 1 month ago

I wonder on which continent Canada exists...

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're asking about a credit card? I'm Canadian and I am not aware of a credit card called "Canadian Express". At any rate, I don't leave home with American Express. Not honoured in many places (please not the spelling).

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is a brand name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.