Do you only buy food and household items when they are low / run completely out. Or do you stock up on things?

I tend to stock up on stuff like shampoo , dish soap , toilet paper , pet food , cleaning supplies etc.

I even buy food from the store in plentiful quantities . My fridge is usually always full.

How about you , do you stock up? or only buy as needed?

Best Answer

Bit of both, mostly as I need it, but I'll stock up on things that don't go bad when there's a really good deal on a bulk buy.

• RICK

Only when I need it but then I buy large qusnaties

Example if I need toilet psper I buy a pack of 36 rolls

I stock up on non-perishable items when they are on sale and/or I have special incentives or coupons that increase the savings.

Obviously, I can't stock up on produce, meats, bakery, and other items that deteriorate relatively quickly.

Limited space...have things set to auto-order when they run out...

we do not stock up. we shop once a week and stock up refrigerator for a week only. if smth is needed I always can go to a store in the middle of a week

• Judith

I don't really think that I "stock up" but I do buy something when I open the last can or whatever. So if I open the last can of tuna I will put it on my list. I often buy two items at a time - depends upon what the item is. I don't have the room to stock up so I can't take advantage of sales like I would like to or buy in bulk to save money.

I only stock up on canned foods or food that don’t spoil in a week or so.

Stock up: toilet paper, shower gel, toothbrushes, shampoo.

I tend to stock up on stuff like shampoo , dish soap , toilet paper , pet food , cleaning supplies etc. I even buy food from the store in plentiful quantities . My fridge is usually always full. How about you , do you stock up? or only buy as needed?