Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Who is wrong if anybody, my brother or me?

I'm a fairly good engineer. Over the years I have invented a few tech ideas, but lacked capital to finance them. Later I watched others do them and make lots of money.

My brother knows this and has lamented to me a few times how sad this is. (I never complained).

He has an in law with VC connections and he and his wife have made millions with his help.

I never asked for help and mistakenly thought I could do it myself and got to thinking this is why i failed. So, this time I asked for their input. No money just their advice on a business plan.

He said he would get right on it and get back to me after the weekend. It's been months and I never heard from him.

Was I wrong to ask for advice (maybe they thought I was looking for money) or was he wrong to ghost me on it?

he shouldve given you the advice but maybe you should ask someone else for it

You were wrong to ask once and expect your brother to stop his life and focus on your needs. You should not have let so much time go by without readdressing the issue.

Sorry, but the entire structure of what you just told us is ridiculous. Add to that the fact that you posted it anonymously and the whole thing adds up to bad trolling. Correct me if I'm wrong however, by explaining the anonymity.