i’m very insecure about my small breasts…what should i do?

• 1 year ago

nothing at all because in real life you're the only one who has a negative opinion about them:)

• 1 year ago

I'm flat aka my breasts are so tiny and flat - almost non existent for an adult my age (27). Yet, I've never fretted over it. I don't give a **** about whether or not my attractiveness will zero down because of it. That said, I dress up properly - so, that would mean, I am conscious about my appearance; I just don't take care about how "feminine" I will look with the flat chest. And that means, I'm not worried about men not finding me approachable.

• 1 year ago

Nothing be happy with what you have...

• Lita
    1 year ago

Remind yourself of some very important truths.

You are more than your breasts.

Everyone is insecure about something.

• 1 year ago

Nothing,. everybody is insecure about something. Don't think about it.

• K M
    1 year ago

WOW! So many answers here. I'd just like to say that I have ALWAYS been attracted to women with small breasts! I've been with two women with great big bazonga's, and both time's it's been an epic fail for me when I'd squeeze them in my hands. I don't want to lose my man card over that, but I've always been a face and leg man. If you take care of yourself, have nice legs, a nice face, and keep yourself clean, I promise that someone will fall head over heels in love with you. Please don't fret over small breasts! They're beautiful!

• 1 year ago

I have small breasts and my fat ugly friend tries to make me feel insecure by bringing the fact that I have small breasts. You should love to enjoy your breast, big boobs cause back pains and unwanted attentions. Small boobs look classy in dresses

1 year ago

I'm sure they're lovely and that many people will appreciate you. So feel good about yourself and you'll look good too.

• 1 year ago

Relish the thought that you will still have pert, attractive breasts when you are older instead of the saggy offerings many of the more endowed women have to live with. Don't rush into plastic surgery like some do but seek out some counseling if you feel the issue is too worriesome. I know more women looking into breast reduction surgery now than those that ever sought out enlargement surgeries. If you are sports minded you will find small breasts much easier to accommodate than large too.

• Layne
    1 year ago

I have small breasts and butt but I am happy with that. I have a nice face, so it is not a problem being natural. more