Earwigs and Spiders in my Bathtub?

I have to shower but there was this creepy earwig sitting in my bathtub when I was about to turn on the faucet. I don’t know how to get rid of them or where they’re even coming from. The other day the same happened except with a spider, and other times too. Will they come when i’m in the shower?? How do i get rid of them?

Best Answer

I spray surface spray around all the door frames and I still see the odd earwig around inside. They appear in the warmer and wet weather. They seem to come out at night. I usually retrieve and rehome spiders outside (unless they are tarantulas!) but have a compulsion to seek and destroy earwigs, because I have developed an advanced phobia of them. If they just stayed in the bathtub I wouldn't mind so much because they are easier to spray and flush down the plug hole that way. Probably be a lot healthier too. I am considering purchasing the following:

https://www.dicksmith.com.au/da/buy/3-1-multifunct...

If that doesn't work a flame thrower may be the way to go!

• David

Turn the water on hot and flush them down the drain.

Scared of them so much

• James

At least they're clean.

wash them out of your hair.  Earwigs and spiders like dry places. so they came out of your hair or off your clothes

• y

Spiders are not a big deal, the earwig however. Indicates damp usually rotten wood locations. So while you may not like the insects, I'm guessing there are actually bigger issues that are just beneath the surface.

i was taking a shower once and there was a spider on the wall i didn't see him when i started the shower he tried to attack me by jumping on me and i smashed him all over the wall and left him there to show the other spiders after that no other spiders came into my shower

• Jay

Not a question, try again.

just kill them, thats what i do if i see them around