Am I out of date?

I got this iPhone 7 and I think it’s awesome but the iPhone 11 is out and I think I should upgrade. Am I correct? How much cooler is it? 

Best Answer

No you are not. I would consider an iPhone 5 as outdated.

An iPhone 7 will serve its purpose like any other flagship smartphones.

• You're an old fart. Get lost grandpa!

I don't know, are you? I am...and I don't care much.

Here's the basic answer. Save....Your.....Money!!!! You don't need to have the latest cell phone to look cool. Why do you think you paid a lot of money for your iPhone 7? So that it would LAST as long as possible. The iPhone 7 is still compatible with the latest version of iOS and frankly, even if it wasn't, who cares? It can still call and text, which is what cell phones are for! If your kids (assuming you have) want to play on your phone, tell them "I don't care, too bad". Force them to play in the backyard, that's what parents did all the time back in the 1970's decade. And its $1300. Why not process what that kind of money could buy. You could have saved $1300 for your children's future so that both they and you could be financially stable, but NOOOO, you had to dumb and spend 1.3K on a stupid-*** cell phone.

As long as your peepee..so not that much better

Yes, you should probably try a Panasonic KX-TSC11 instead of an iPhone 11, that one is outdated too I'd say

Not yet, I think the iPhone 6 is now out of date/obsolete since ios updates don’t support it anymore.

there really aren't many improvements most of it's just a fancier camera

Don’t bother it’s all the same

No, leave your phone alone, it's fine.

No sir. I have the 6s Plus for years now. Having a ‘cool phone’ is like seeing a cool car. For 5 seconds it’s cool then suddenly you forget about it but he person driving it doesn’t forget it cost an arm and a leg. 

• Muscle X1 month agoReport

Yea I had the iPhone 7 at launch and lost it for a year