Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 7 months ago

why are these doctors unprofessional?

I spent about a month in a hospital watching my dad struggling in the hospital and then he died....

during the time, I talked to some doctors whom I think are rude and unprofessional. I'm a 43 year old man and one doctor talked like I'm a 10 year old who doesnt understand medical terms. Well I'm university educated and I can always check those stupid terms on google..... on my smartphone.

Our family spent about $50,000 for the medical bills and it gave no result whatsoever....

Why doctors are so unprofessional and I would say "useless"???

Update:

it is so stupid that my dad was brought to this hospital called RSPAD Gatot Soebroto... he died there for nothing

Update 2:

for the smart mr Anon, yeah try complaining if anything will change....  even a 10 year old like you should know better.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

for a 43 year old man like me complaining in my area gave nothing....  they just dont care.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I find it hard to believe that 43yr old man would complain about this on Yahoo Answers and not to the hospital administrators.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.