Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 7 months ago

why are these doctors unprofessional?

I spent about a month in a hospital watching my dad struggling in the hospital and then he died....

during the time, I talked to some doctors whom I think are rude and unprofessional. I'm a 43 year old man and one doctor talked like I'm a 10 year old who doesnt understand medical terms. Well I'm university educated and I can always check those stupid terms on google..... on my smartphone.

Our family spent about $50,000 for the medical bills and it gave no result whatsoever....

Why doctors are so unprofessional and I would say "useless"???

it is so stupid that my dad was brought to this hospital called RSPAD Gatot Soebroto... he died there for nothing

for the smart mr Anon, yeah try complaining if anything will change....  even a 10 year old like you should know better.

for a 43 year old man like me complaining in my area gave nothing....  they just dont care.

I find it hard to believe that 43yr old man would complain about this on Yahoo Answers and not to the hospital administrators.