Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

My parents are fighting and I'm scared?

They scream at each other all the time, and my mom starts crying most times. It makes me so stressed and scared. They've been fighting for ages and I'm so depressed. I've hidden in my room and cranked some music up loud so I don't have to hear it but I still can. What should i do? How do I make them stop?

Best Answer

So sorry you have to experience this kind of behavior between the two people you love the most not that it matters how are you, a small child teenager adult? Regardless try to pray for peace in your household and between your parents and pray for a calm heart for you and safety and peace for your mom and pray your dad gets help to control his temper if possible talk to your parents let them know how this makes you feel hopefully this will have a positive affect on your dad who suppose to love his wife as he should love himself and protect all of y'all from anyone or anything harmful. If needed talk to another trusted person who might can help just remember this is not your fault and it doesn't mean your dad doesn't love your mom or you it just means he needs some help himself.

the best deffense is a good offense, jump in and start throwing your fists. either win or deal enough damage to make them hesitant next time they wanna fight.

dont die or you will be dead

pee their bed and blame 1 parent and but if u tell te ded say twas mom and if mom sy dd

works if u want them to divorce

Call the cops or move out

Well two things. One, they're not doing it because of you. They are people too, in their own right, not just "your parents", and they apparently have these issues with each other. They would whether you'd ever been born or not, or regardless of anything you do. Two, you could go to them and tell them how it all affects you. They may have forgotten to consider that, and might cool it if they realized how it was affecting you. Good luck.

• Nick

There’s really nothing you can do. Good luck.

Same thing was going with me too. They were fighting and almost discussed about divorce. I also feel depressed that time so I try to treat my mom as child and give my advices to her as reminding her that I am your child so they can atleast think about me to raise. Some times I give advice to both my dad and mom. Also from nowon, I always make sure that I plan ahead about the situaion that might involved my parents because that way I can plan to avoid the possibilities of them fighting again or make excuses for the situation to stop them. Hope this helps.

This happens to me too. My condolences to you.

Talk to your school counselor and ask for guidance. They know the local resources that can help.

not much you can do unless theyre being abusive and then you can call cps

• funtak4 weeks agoReport

Being in this environment will have a great impact on the rest of your life and your overall health outcome both mentally and physically. Use whatever resources you have (internet search) until you find help. Look up domestic violence help for kids.