Poll: have you ever gotten completely soaked from heavy rain?

92 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Yes. Actually, I can recall about 5 years ago when I didn't have a car and was taking the bus everywhere, I went grocery shopping one afternoon and as I was leaving it started to rain. Then as I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus (which took about 20 minutes to arrive) there was this huge puddle on the street right in front of the bus stop and everyone kept driving past me splashing water on me. By the time the bus finally showed up, I was completely drenched.

• 1 month ago

This is a great question and oddly enough, I know that I have, and probably more times than one, but I don't have a distinct memory of any of the events

• 1 month ago

Yes, a few times, idk if anyone can relate but when you get poured on and you're with other people and then you just start running and laughing it feels like you're in a movie.10/10 experience

• Yes one time when I was younger in Florida it all of a sudden started pouring and I had a poncho on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes I've because my umbrellas seems to break on me all the time, very funny and strange.

• Twice on the way to school when it looked like it wouldn't rain but it did rain in buckets.

• 1 month ago

duh....yessss of course

• 1 month ago

Yes many times, just today my coat and clothes were soaked from heavy rain.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes when i finish work

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeppers .. I have !!

• K8
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, many times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.