Can I get a fiance visa or tourist visa good for 6 months upon arrival in the Philippines?

I am a New Zealand citizen visiting my girlfriend in the Philippines and we are looking forward to staying in the country for at least 6 months to finish her documents so she can come home with me to NZ. I am not living far from where the Philippine embassy is located and I just find it too hassle to fly to either Auckland or Wellington to get it done. Thank you!

3 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    As an Australian I know I can get a 1 month Visa automatically then if you want an extension go to the Bureau of Immigration and get 1 more month before ur visa runs out then before the second one runs out go again and get a six month visa.

  • RICK
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    No such thing as a fiance visa in the Philippines.

    You are given 30 days on arrival,but its very easy to extend in fact if you fly into Manila you can get an extension before you ever leave the airport

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    i would talk to immigration about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.