Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

Any idea why my boss did this?

I am the only woman in an office of 12 people. My boss who is also a good friend is the greatest boss in the world. He gave me a job when no one else would and I just adore him. He is always available to help me when I need help. He is giving me training so I can improve my skills and get a higher wage. He is very generous with raises. All the guys I work with are my friends and I enjoy working with them. They are just great people and I enjoy coming to work each day.

I found out my boss called a meeting soon after I was hired of all the guys and told them “We now have a beautiful woman working here and I do not want any problems with sexual harassment”. “Anyone that is going to hit on her will be fired immediately”. “I know having a beautiful woman working here is new for you guys, but she is a very valuable member of our team and I don’t want to lose her”. “It is my moral and legal obligation to see that she does not feel the slightest pressure of sexual harassment”.

I think my boss paying me a compliment. My friends that I told about this told me he was just trying to protect the company from sexual harassment claims. What do you think?

Best Answer

Good policy work is for work. He did it to keep his employees focused on their jobs.

• RICK

Another troll heard from

• Erik

Cause it's a stupid made up story. I could tell it was you without even reading the whole thing. Stop posting this nonsense on here.

And yet again. Next time you are alone with him tell him you'd like to wrap your lips around it and get it done with.

I think it accomplished its purpose and you should move on and stay professional.

• Judy

Sounds like he was doing both.

• Erik

You're on here every day, and you don't recognize this individual?

Please stop trolling Yahoo with this question. You have posted a dozen different versions and it is still just as BORINGLY VANILLA as it was the first time.

You spam this week after week. Huge yawn.

I think he's just trying to save himself from potential sexual harassment issues. Like he knows that his team is full of good employees, and that they aren't used to working with a woman. So he was laying it out and making it crystal clear so he doesn't have to lose any valuable members of his team due to their stupidity.