Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you talk about sex in getting to know each other stage in dating? ?

65 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No most people talk about their interests, jobs, careers, family, pets etc. when first meeting. One usually leaves sex discussions later in the more serious part of the forming of a relationship.

• 1 month ago

i dont im different

• 1 month ago

ppl usually wait a bit, getting to know each other, then once things are getting more serious n ur officially dating..exclusively...then yes, keep the communication lines open*...get to know what the other person likes n doesn't like...are they open to a few things n then say whatever those things are that you may want to at some point TRY together*

• 1 month ago

First, I let them know that condoms don't work with me. I shrink !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No clue what that means

• 1 month ago

Yes, because I want the girl I'm trying to date to know what I expect and I want to know what she expects out of me. For example, I like to have sex a lot --- doesn't have to be every day, but at least two/three times out of the week, sometimes multiple times in one day --- and someone who doesn't have a similar passion won't be right for me. I don't want there to be any surprises a few weeks or months into the relationship.

• 1 month ago

No at least I don't talk to my bff like that.

• 1 month ago

Yep! its a part of getting to know eachother...

• 1 month ago

usually if its ur first relationship and one of u or both of u are virgins you can talk about it before you do anything sexual its important to talk about boundaries in any relationship especially with people who never done anything

• 1 month ago

No , but I am not a reference

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.