What does it mean if a guy says he would go stargazing with me but never actually does/hasn't yet even though I asked him to?

I have a crush on a guy. He lives in the country and every night he stops on the side of the road near the cornfeilds and watches the stars. He asked me to homecoming and we went and it was great. I asked him if he wants to take me to watch the stars sometime but he hasn't really made an effort to do it or ask me to go with him. I'm not sure if he just wants to sleep with me in the back of his truck, under the stars or if he actually wants to watch the stars, or if he is just saying all this stuff just to make me feel good and he actually doesn't like me. Please help.

• 1 year ago

what is up with you dude

1 year ago

Go ask him. Or just randomly go up to him.

1 year ago

This is called stringing a girl along. He won’t ever do this with you, but it sounds nice which means he’ll keep you around to waste your time and have fun

• 1 year ago

Troll post, the entire thing makes no sense.