Any special benefits for frequent Chick-Fil-A customers beyond Red status ?

I love Chick-fil-A and eat there a few times a week.  

Now I discovered Chick-fil-A catering and will be ordering a few thousand dollars worth of food from my local Chick-fil-A, in addition to already spending maybe $1500 per year on my own meals.  So maybe $3000 per year total spending.That puts me well above the qualification for Chick-fil-A Red, its loyalty program’s top level.

Does Chick-fil-A do anything special for its customers who spend thousands of dollars a year there?  (Beyond Red status?)

Thanks.

I ordered GRILLED chicken, fruit, salads, etc. Nothing fried.

There is a very special benefit if you eat there daily, heart disease.

If you eat there ever meal you gain the super bonus of morbid obesity!

You would have to be way beyond, like $10k a month

Nice update...have you ever looked at the sodium content of the grilled chicken at any fast food joint???

• DEBS

They laugh at you behind your back and wonder how they can convince others like you to ignore the obvious health issues from eating so much bad fried food.

I think if you murder a gay or trans person (and have photogaphic evidence of you doing it) they give you a free order of fries.

Diabetes and excess body fat. Enjoy.

• Jim

They will give you some extra straws and napkins.