Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Have you ever looked through someone's Facebook profile such that they don't even know, and you know more about them than they know you know?

Do you consider it snooping? I don't, since they could set it to private if they wanted to, otherwise they know they are open to the world, therefore it's not snooping. Going through their bedroom drawers, wallet, or purse when they're not around is 'snooping.' Having said that, I still wouldn't start talking to them in person about stuff they don't know I know, like 'you're married to a firefighter and have three boys and you're a big Steelers fan.'

I wouldn't call it 'stalking' either. A stalker is a creepy person who follows you around, not someone who looks through a profile and stuff that you willingly and openly share with the ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD!

• Daniel

Nope never have

I have honestly lurked but honestly its sad when your refering to someone far away in my case I couldn't even decipher why someone was going to stop talking to me and just had to accept it. Maybe they just decided that three months was good enough to get with someone else and just building space was hoping to stop all that stringing along. Once I told them I was okay with them saying goodbye they acted as if they were not really aware of how it would end. But deep in my heart I know that I cannot control how much someone tells me. It had to be a while before I really cut my feelings short, I went through so much drama in my life that I had literally just became numb. By the time my love came back I was already tired of all the hopeless nights. I had to accept that if God wanted me to be with that person they would never leave me and so now I just pray that I learn the truth and that this person just comes clean eventually. I also went through a divorce once and it took him up to four years to finally tell me he had been cheating. Honestly, the more open you are and the more firm the better you are at handling mid life crises in life. I don't even know if I will ever talk to him again. Im not willing to invest my whole life in someone i don't know. Getting to know someone is very crucial. Always ask and show empathy, you never know a person's heart. 

yes, ive done that before and i dont think im the only one

Boy that was a mouthful. I don't do Facebook.

Lol I have facebook stalked quite a many people.. Often when I'm bored I'll just start looking through random people's facebooks..