There's a RFID tag in my foot, how do I remove it or deactivate it?

Someone tagged me without my knowledge. It vibrates a lot. I need to get rid of it or turn it off.

Favorite Answer

one how do you know its there? If you seriously have one illegally injecting into your foot you need to use flash band around your shoe wouldn't look very good. There is a thin coating of lead on the top of flash band used for roofing. get a private DR to remove it or cut it out your self if you dare. I wouldn't advise that without a lot of research and access to Antibiotics and freezing agent..

It's called Remote Neural Monitoring etc it's done by the system. Other parts they put a chip too. It's causing trouble, torture to people allover the world. It's difficult to know how all that works, as the voices in the head, burns and pain in the body, attacks of the private parts etc. See Michel Bell on the youtube, he could remove some of his body.

I seriously doubt that anybody has tagged you however there's a possibility that you stepped on a jellyfish egg by the seashore. They can work themselves into your foot and you will feel them wiggling inside your foot. You will need to see a doctor to get it killed.

Cut your foot off

you could try running an antivirus

RFID tags don't vibrate.

detach your foot