Are you a vaccine supporter?

Than, you should know what 100+ chemicals are inside - please share!

- How do the chemicals work?

- Why does the swine flu vaccine counts as a warfare bio-weapon at the CDC?

- Would your doctor sign a paper that he would pay personally for a vaccine damage?

Best Answer

Unnecessary brain damaging vaccines, lobotomizing psych drugs, mind numbing opiods and so on ensure a steady supply of brain dead, shiny SUV-driving consumerist zombies for the profit of the corporate puppet masters. It’s what makes America great.

• atomic fireball

Thank you, Nine. That compliment means a lot to me coming from somebody like you. I did not come to these realizations easily or cheaply, but by experiencing first hand the tragic results of allopathic, profit-driven ‘Pig’ Pharma mainstream “medicine” on my own health and my child’s. Never again...

Vaccines are tasty and you can never take my stash away from me. I drink seven a day and I am fine.

• k w

not at all....when in the service, I didn't know better. But I know better now......

• Ann

My husband worked for the World Health Organization in the 1970's and '80s. His team helped to eradicate smallpox in East Guinea. The people said that they saved the country, because people died from smallpox before they came. When I was a child, I had friends who contracted polio and were left with paralysis. The Salk vaccine stopped that dreaded disease. Children in my generation did not have vaccines for measles, mumps, or chickenpox. Those of us who contracted these childhood illnesses (and it was everyone) often were left with dulled hearing, poor eyesight and the prospect of shingles in old age. People who don't believe in vaccinating their children are exposing them to conditions they know nothing about. Vaccinations do not lead to autism. If that were true, everyone who has been vaccinated would have problems, which is not the case.

I agree partly, and so I  make the immunization decision on a case-by-case basis.  I take some shots and refuse others.  

People sometimes ask me, as a medical professional, about my views on vaccinations.

My answer- is that I don't have a view. I don't need to.

There are these brilliant other minds out there- far, far superior to my own; these Nobel Prize winning scientists that I've decided to defer too.

How can anyone think they have more or better information than the best minds ever acknowledged?

So I leave the vaccination question to them. They tell me to vaccinate? I frickin do it.

• Byrd

Get a grip.........

• justin

I would not sign that if i wer a doctor not because i think it causes damage but because my instinct is to not trust u.

• A.J.

Vaccinations reduce the chance of getting a disease and for infectious diseases reduce the chances of outbreaks and epidemics. To all anti-vax, stay at home with no human contact. I would suggest home schooling, but anti-vax are incapable as teachers.Get in a box, close the lid, and you'll be fine.

Wow, you have some issues, don't you? Anti vaxxers do not realize the negative impact that you are having on this world. There is such a low percentage of fatalities among people who get properly vaccinated that you are making a mountain out of a proverbial molehill. People not getting vaccinated means the resurgence of diseases long made obscure. More people can die from not being protected against such diseases. Following the antiquated anti vaxxer ideologies will lead to a death sentence for many people.

• atomic fireball

preferred vaccine for measles immunization.

Measles deaths were virtually nonexistent prior to introduction of vaccine, which is now triggering outbreaks”