What drugs/medications helps with insomnia?

Best Answer

Medical Marijuana will put you to sleep faster than sleeping pills. Certain strains would make you very sleepy. Me

I think Medical Marijuana works much better and faster than sleeping pills.

I'm just saying, because that Is a good medicine to use for sleep. 

I know that it is bad, but I think it'll work quicker, and make you fall asleep much easier. Then when you wake up, you go and take hot shower.

But I know that you aren't gonna smoke any of that illegal **** 

Melatonin, lavender, chamomile or anything containing Them, such as over the counter dietary supplements,

I just recently starting using dream which is a concentrated liquid shot that contains all three. I feel it’s been helping me a lot.

It’s kind of like 24 hour energy but the exact opposite affects

https://usa.drinkdreamwater.com/

• Edna

I suffered with chronic insomnia for months before I finally went to the doctor. I could NOT sleep at night. He prescribed one 5 mg. tablet of Lorazepam (sold under the brand name Ativan), every night before I went to bed. I took Ativan for 2 months, and it worked for me. It relaxed me enough that I could go to sleep and stay asleep, but I wasn't "knocked out" and I didn't feel groggy the next morning. It "cured" my insomnia, and I no longer have to take it.

sleeping pills do help

Gluten free diet and melatonin. 

• Keeping healthy and getting plenty of exercise

• patty

well I was on antipsychotics for mental health issues and have stayed on them for 25 years. The reason? Ito helped me get a good nights sleep.

• patty

why?s that it was my choice to stay on them