Hello, I am wondering what the best way to get my clients from Bangkok to Phuket is?

The easiest way is to fly and there are a number of airlines offering direct flights from Bangkok to Phuket, Nok Air, Bangkok Airways for starters.

You can hire a van or take a bus, which would take around 12 hours but only you can determine if this is worth doing by comparing the cost of flying and traveling by road.

• Huh?

Fly. It's too far for a taxi or hire car to do in a reasonable time - 845km

Uber                  .

• There are a number of ways to get to Phuket from Bangkok. You can fly directly to Phuket or do a transfer to Phuket depending on the airlines.

You could also just spend a night or two in Bangkok and caught a flight out from Don Mueang Airport with Air Asia or Nok Air and return the same way.

There are other ways like taking a bus to Phuket which is around a 12-hour trip or go by Van (which I would not recommend).

• Bob

Your clients? So.. you're what, a travel agent or something? Well, never mind what you are, they're your clients...

So you need to get them from Bangkok to Phuket and your solution to this problem is to post a question on Y!A??

JFC! I really hope you're NOT a travel agent of any kind.

Airplanes of course.