what's something not even remotely funny?

151 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The television show ' Live at the Apollo '.

It's a show with alternative "Comedians" which I can sit for an hour watching and not raise a smirk never mind a laugh.

• 1 month ago

The condition of the environment and the prevalence of mental illness in the United States which is fostered by a corporate culture that places profit above humanity and relegates even the most remote of spiritual considerations to the compost heap.

• 1 month ago

making fun of people less fortunate than you.......bullying........death.....

• 1 month ago

making fun of people less fortunate than you.......bullying........death.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Chicks with dics, guys pretending to be girls...what is a possible motive to lure another man into arousal?0

• anand
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Trump's jokes.......

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How stupid americans are

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

We Americans ARE stupid. Look who got elected president and that’s ONE example of our stupidity. Only people who have NEVER traveled outside this country are unaware of this. Yes, there are exceptions of course, but as they say....it is the exceptions which prove the rule.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

when people make fun of quiet people

• 1 month ago

Johnny Depp, heres why. One day Johnny Depp won the funniest actor award on Nickelodeon for his role in Pirates of the Carabean. In his acceptance speach he said "wow, im surprised that i won this funniest actor award, because in real life i am not funny, as a matter of fact i am not even remotely funny"

• 1 month ago

losing your money for a gift

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.