Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 month ago

help! think im in love with Hitler?

I... wrote this poem for him...

I loved Hitler sooo much. I had all the merchandise. One night I was praying to the Führer when my dad heard me and called me a neo-nazi. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Hitler. I called him a libtard. He gave me a lecture on why the Nazi Regime was immoral and sent me to bed. I lied in silence, feeling bad. Suddenly, I felt a warmth. I wouldn't believe it. It was Adolf Hitler. He whispered in my ear, "I want a glass of juice". I knew the day had come for me to fufill my destiny. I put on a gas mask and went to vindicate the world for my one and true god. After the dark but necessary deed was done, my dad saw me. Hitler looked him straight in the eye and said, "I said glass of juice not gas the Jews." he then shot himself.

Hitler is Love. Hitler is Life.

Hate to break it to you, but

Adolf Hitler is dead.

• DOn't love him he no nice

Not funny on any level.

And your English is pretty poor too. You 'lied' in bed? Well, maybe you did, not my business, but here I'm pretty sure you mean you 'lay' in bed.

Edit to add: I almost forgot to mention it - where is the poem? I don't see one.

EDIT again: I still don't see a poem.

• bluebellbkk

Tina, thanks for the reassurance, but I deleted that part anyway. At best it wasn't particularly useful.

• Joe

I was wondering when the creepy ghost stories would start popping up for Halloween….nice job !

• John P

Many people have been in love with dead people. It is so much easier to be in love if the other person cannot answer back.

• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

it's okay to love angels

I am sure that Muslim extremists are in love with Hitler and the Nazis. Both are criminals and terrorists.

• Iam

Trip trap trop, over the wooden bridge went the littlest Billy Goat Gruff

• Brian

Yawwwwnnnn. Have you decided how many times you're gonna post this drivel?