how do I stop liking her..?

hi

there's this girl I used to go to high school with and that I used to help her with stuff and I've been falling for her lately. I just don't know why or how this happened but yeah I'm starting to have feelings for her. but I don't want to anymore, I'm mildly autistic and love and stuff like that aren't things for me right? I feel so depressed and down right now and my self-esteem hit rock bottom already..

I really like her, not only is she kinda cute but a good person. but I want my feelings to stop,

should tell her how I feel..

Favorite Answer

Autistic people certain can and do find love but if you're not sensing that this "girl" (or woman now as the case may be) returns your affections the best bet is probably to limit your exposure to her.

Avoid her and focus on other things. If your mind starts to think about her, do some activity.

why stop your feelings. Best thing is to tell and if she doesn't like you then Atleast you know so you will never think what if. REJECTION isnt that bad