How do I stop liking her..?

hi there's this girl I used to go to high school with and that I used to help her with stuff and I've been falling for her lately. I just don't know why or how this happened but yeah I'm starting to have feelings for her. but I don't want to anymore, I'm mildly autistic and love and stuff... show more hi
there's this girl I used to go to high school with and that I used to help her with stuff and I've been falling for her lately. I just don't know why or how this happened but yeah I'm starting to have feelings for her. but I don't want to anymore, I'm mildly autistic and love and stuff like that aren't things for me right? I feel so depressed and down right now and my self-esteem hit rock bottom already..
I really like her, not only is she kinda cute but a good person. but I want my feelings to stop,
should tell her how I feel..