I want to move in with my cousins?

I am thinking of moving in with my uncle/aunt/cousins because they live better lives than I do living with my parents. My life is about cities, school, seriousness, and their lives are about farms, ranches, animals, country, socializing. In December, they are going to Texas (one of my favorite places) for like the... show more I am thinking of moving in with my uncle/aunt/cousins because they live better lives than I do living with my parents. My life is about cities, school, seriousness, and their lives are about farms, ranches, animals, country, socializing. In December, they are going to Texas (one of my favorite places) for like the 50th time and I am so jealous of them because I have only gone there twice! They go to Texas more than I do because they have family there and I don't (my uncle is married to my aunt by marriage and they had kids and my aunt by marriage is the one with family in Texas. No one in my maternal family is in or from Texas)! I have family in Colorado and so do my cousins and have gone there many times but I like Texas way better! I also don't know why my cousins' family never invite me to go to Texas with them. I hate the way my life is and wish I had their lives! I feel like a misfit and people just don't understand. How do I discuss this with my parents?
6 answers 6